Q4'2021 Interest Rates Announced
INDIANAPOLIS (Sept. 1, 2021) - Pension Fund of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) President & CEO Rev. Dr. Todd Adams announced today that fourth-quarter interest rates for Pension Fund account holders will remain the same.
Pension Fund approved the following interest rates for the fourth quarter of 2021:
- The Benefit Accumulation Account (BAA) rate remains at 3.0 percent
- The Tax-Deferred Retirement Account-403(b)(TDRA) rate remains at 4.0 percent
- The 457(b) Plan rate remains at 3.5 percent
- The Roth IRA rate remains at 3.5 percent
- The Traditional IRA rate remains at 3.5 percent
If you would like to open a new account, contact your dedicated Area Director.