Instructions for How to Log In
First Time Users (Call Pension Fund at 866.495.7322 to verify your identity and request access):
- Watch our instructional video "How to Log Into the Portal" above.
- Once you verify your identity & request access to the Member Portal, look for your Welcome Email sent to you with the subject line: Welcome to the Member Portal.
- Read through the instructions in this email before you click the ”Getting Started” link.
- Read our helpful troubleshooting tips to avoid common issues.
Two Important Things to Note When Logging in for the First Time:
- Have 2 internet windows open at the same time. One with your email and one with the portal log in screen. Every time you log into the new portal, you will get an email with a security code. Having 2 windows open makes this easier.
- The security code email should arrive within 5 minutes of clicking "Getting Started." For some email providers or if there is slow internet connectivity, there may be a delay. If you don’t get the email, check your Spam/Junk Mail folder. Please allow a little bit of time for it to arrive.
- Avoid clicking links more than once.
NOTE: You will have 7 days to click on the "Getting Started" link within the Welcome Email and set up your username and password.
- Enter your username (email) and password from your initial login.
- Check your email for the security verification code and enter to finish the login process. Tip: If you do not see the verification code email, check your Spam/Junk folder first.
- Save your login information in a safe place you will remember. You will use this information to access the Member Portal in the future.
- If prompted, deny your browser permission to save your password which will help keep others from accessing your account(s) while using your computer.
- You will be prompted to enter a new security code every time you log into the Member Portal. You will receive this new security code via email.