Instructions for How to Log In
First Time Users (Call Pension Fund at 866.495.7322 to verify your identity and request access):
- Watch our instructional video "How to Log Into the Portal" above.
- Once you verify your identity & request access to the Member Portal, look for your Welcome Email sent to you with the subject line: Welcome to the Member Portal.
- Read through the instructions in this email before you click the ”Getting Started” link.
- Read our helpful troubleshooting tips to avoid common issues.
NOTE: You will have 7 days to click on the "Getting Started" link within the Welcome Email and set up your username and password.
- Enter your username (email) and password from your initial login.
- Request your security code either via text or by phone call and enter to finish the login process.
- If you need to change the phone number you wish to use to receive your security code, please call Member Relations at 866.495.7322. Security verification will be required.
- Save your login information in a safe place you will remember. You will use this information to access the Member Portal in the future.
- If prompted, deny your browser permission to save your password which will help keep others from accessing your account(s) while using your computer.
- You will be prompted to enter a new security code every time you log into the Member Portal. You will receive this new security code via email.