Mapping the Road to Financial Wellness - Kansas City
May 21, 2019
Country Club Christian Church
6101 Ward Parkway | Kansas City, MO
Disciples Ministers and Spouses are invited to this important check-up on the Road to Financial Wellness.
- Leave feeling empowered to make smart financial decisions for your life.
- Laugh with nationally-known comedian and financial expert, Pete the Planner.
- Connect with other pastors and Pension Fund staff members.
- Feel more confident in money matters at church and at home.
- Enjoy a free breakfast and lunch.
- Learn helpful tools and ask financial questions in a group setting or one-on-one with Pension Fund Area Directors.
Pete the Planner is an award-winning comedian and an award-winning financial mind. He’s a USA TODAY columnist and the author of ten books on personal finance. Pete has appeared recently on CNN, Good Morning America and Fox Business, as well as numerous nationally syndicated radio programs. Pete is a valued partner of Pension Fund and has been providing financial education to our members since 2017.
Missed the Event?
Here are the resources shared.