Q1 2023 Interest Rates Announced
INDIANAPOLIS (Dec. 7, 2022) - Pension Fund of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) President & CEO Rev. Dr. Todd Adams announced today that first-quarter interest rates for Pension Fund account holders will remain the same.
Pension Fund approved the following interest rates for the first quarter of 2023:
- The Benefit Accumulation Account (BAA) rate remains at 3.0 percent
- The Tax-Deferred Retirement Account 403(b)/Roth 403(b) (TDRA 403(b)/Roth 403(b)) rate remains at 4.0 percent
- The 457(b) Plan rate remains at 3.5 percent
- The Roth IRA rate remains at 3.5 percent
- The Traditional IRA rate remains at 3.5 percent
If you would like to open a new account, contact your dedicated Area Director.