Q2 2022 Interest Rates Announced
INDIANAPOLIS (Mar. 17, 2022) - Pension Fund of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) President & CEO Rev. Dr. Todd Adams announced today that second-quarter interest rates for Pension Fund account holders will remain the same.
Pension Fund approved the following interest rates for the second quarter of 2022:
- The Benefit Accumulation Account (BAA) rate remains at 3.0 percent
- The Tax-Deferred Retirement Account 403(b)/Roth 403(b) rate remains at 4.0 percent
- The 457(b) Plan rate remains at 3.5 percent
- The Roth IRA rate remains at 3.5 percent
- The Traditional IRA rate remains at 3.5 percent